William Anyaegbunam, MD
Doctor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
As a British board-certified, fellowship-trained obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr. William Anyaegbunam (pronounced ”any-ay-boo-nam") delivers results. To feel totally confident in your medical care, you need to know that you’re in capable hands. He has presented and published research on some of the most complex issues facing women today to the world’s foremost medical and scientific societies.
Dr. Anyaegbunam maintains membership in prestigious organizations in his field in order to stay updated on the continually evolving advancements in medicine. You’ll benefit from his involvement with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the Royal College of Obstetrics in England and many more organizations devoted to the most specialized women’s healthcare.
As a faculty member of OB/GYN services at Ellis Family Practice Residency Program, he teaches physicians-in-training. His in-depth experience also includes past service as department head for OB/GYN and prenatal services at Schenectady Family Health Services. As the former medical director of the Assisted Conception Unit for the Women’s Hospital of Liverpool, England, Dr. Anyaegbunam gained invaluable experience that he brings to you today.
British Board-Certified Member: Royal College of OB/GYN, England
OB/GYN Residency: Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, England
Reproductive Endocrinology Fellowship: Aintree Hospital Center for Reproductive Medicine, Liverpool, England
MD: Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland
BS: Biological Sciences, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Medical Association
- European Society for Human Reproduction & Embryology
- American Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Northeast Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Medical Society of the County of Schenectady, New York
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Special Awards: Teacher of the Year, St. Clare’s Hospital Family Practice Residency Program, 1998